Friday, June 10, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

I made plans this morning for my mom and I to workout at 6:30am. I actually did wake up at 6:30am (a miracle) but my mom was still asleep. I thought that I would wait for her to get up, so I laid down in my warm, cozy bed. Therein lies my mistake. I accidentally fell asleep and woke up at 8am (slightly different then 6:30am). Oh well, at least I got my much needed beauty sleep.

So this morning I decided that I should at least have a good breakfast to go along with the good amount of sleep that I got. I'm talking about waffles! Leftover waffles from the ones I made for my sister that I popped in the freezer.

Leftover Waffles

1 whole wheat waffle
1/2 Tbsp almond butter
1/2 banana
1 Tbsp raisins

Heat waffle in toaster, spread with almond butter, top with chopped banana, and sprinkle with raisins.



Cute toaster alert! It is my sister's toaster, she had a hello kitty phase a while ago. When you make toast in this fabulous toaster hello kitty's face is imprinted in the bread, adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment