Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's the little things...

I woke up early this morning to start off my to-do list, an omnipresent entity in my life. I blogged for a while, made oatmeal (the most delicious breakfast food hands down), and cleaned up my dorm room (finally!). The whole purpose for me getting such an early start, however, was to take some nature photos before I merrily pranced on my way to yoga class. Nature, though, had a different temperament from me today. Instead of being bright and cheery, giving off a golden aura, it was gloomy, dark, wet, and foggy. How would I take wonderful pictures without the blessed rays of the sun? I tried my best, that's for sure. After about an hour, the sun started to peak it's sleepy head from behind the clouds, gently warming my nature walk. I can be such a hippie sometimes, but I love it.



Morning dew :)




Yes I really did get that close to that creepy-crawler.







I was the perfect height to fit under this moss laden tree!




"I get so distracted by my bigger schemes
Show me the importance of the simple things
Like a word, a seed, a thorn, a nail
And a cup of cold water"

- The Power of a Moment







No comments:

Post a Comment