Monday, June 6, 2011

When Apples Met Almond Butter

It's just another manic Monday...good song, right? I must have really slacked off this weekend because I have so much to do today! I need to get my butt in action or there will be trouble, trouble with a capital "T". I have been researching other writing gigs and have found a couple of sites that I would be so incredibly happy to work for. All I need to do is write a resume. Well, firstly I need to figure out just how a resume should be written. That information would probably be most helpful. Before I start off on my journey to resume writing land, I needed to make a snack. Not just a snack, a delicious snack. A snack that I can munch on while watching "When Harry Met Sally" while I am supposed to be working on that resume and job thingy. A girl can multi-task right?



Almond Butter Snack Attack

1 Tbsp Almond Butter
1/2 tsp honey
1 Tbsp granola

Mix the almond butter and honey together in a small bowl, microwave for 20 seconds. Sprinkle with granola and serve with apple slices, or whatever you please.



All right, it's business time. Wish me luck!

Best line in the entire movie (besides the "I'll have what she's having" a close second in my opinion):

"I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Have a wonderful rest of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment